Avalue introduces EMX-TGLC, a Mini ITX 11th Gen Intel® CoreTM / Celeron® BGA Processor Embedded Industrial motherboards
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, March 13th, 2023 – Avalue Technology Inc. (TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling EMX-TGLC, based on Intel® 11th Generation Core™ and Celeron® BGA Processors.
EMX-TGLC, a Thin Mini ITX board with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5 and Celeron® BGA Consumer SKU Processor, it is a Dual Gigabit LAN and firstly introduced Quad display industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications.
EMX-TGLC main features:
● Intel® 11th Gen. Core™ i5/ i3 and Celeron® BGA Consumer SKU Processors
● Two 260-pin DDR4 3200MHz SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 64GB Max
● 2 x DP++, 1 x dual-channel LVDS, 1 x eDP
● 1 x Intel® i226LM, 1 x Intel® i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
● 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 x USB3.1 Gen1 at I/O
● 4 x USB 2.0 by pin header
● 4 x RS-232, 2 x RS-232/422/485, 16-bit GPIO
● 2 X SATAIII, 1 x SATA Power
● 1 x PCI-e x4 slot support PCI-e x2 (Gen3) device
● Onboard NuvoTon NPCT754AABYX TPM2.0
Visit www.avalue.com.tw for more information on Avalue products, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to our sales team.
About Avalue Technology
Avalue Technology (TAIEX: 3479-TW) is a professional industrial computer manufacturing company, who is dedicated to developing the x86 and RISC architecture products, including Industrial & Embedded Motherboard, Industrial Computer, Panel PC, System On Module, POS Terminal, Tablet, Software and various IOT ready products. Having expanded, Avalue offers its expertise on PCB/ Assembly/ BIOS version control and all types of after-sales services. An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO-45001: 2018 certified company; Avalue offers assurance to customers in every aspect of business. With headquarter located in Taiwan, Avalue has global subsidiaries, including offices in Shanghai, New Jersey, California and Tokyo. In addition, Avalue Technology operates an extensive distribution network to accommodate and serve customers all around the world.